Normally themes and Stacks add-ons installation is an automatic process, but in some cases is has to be done manually. It happens because somehow the association between files and Finder has broken, not because of a faulty add-on.
- For a Stacks add-on installation first verify that you have the latest version of Stacks plugin by going to www.yourhead.com, download and install the latest one.
- Reveal your add-ons folder by selecting RapidWeaver Menu > Reveal Add-ons Folder
- For a theme installation drop the theme icon from the downloaded package to the Themes folder
- For a stacks add-on installation drop the stack icon to the Stacks folder
- Restart RapidWeaver to complete installation