Most settings are self-explanatory, like the image and colours. For all other settings follow the list below:
- Opacity - set the opacity for all images on the Swiper instance. This is helpful when setting a background image for the slider.
- Caption size - use both `px` and `em`, example `2em`.
- Button URL - set the link for the button, example `https://mysite.com/`.
- Background image - use together with reduced sliders opacity settings.
- Background image width - default is 130%. Set a width greater than 100% in oder to have a parallax effect.
- Background parallax - Default is -23%. Positive values are also accepted.
- Height - set the height of the slider in `px` or `vh` (viewport height). For a full page slider set the height to `100vh`
- Close Button - set the close button URL. Color is taken from the navigation option. One use for the close button could be to return to a main page, in case you're displaying a slider with images. If linking to external pages use
http://example.com. When linking to internal pages (contained in the same project) use simply