All settings of Card explained:
- Images - On slide comes with two images, more than 8 slides are not recommended.
- Caption - The caption is also used as ALT tag.
- Two images in a row - By default images are stacked, use this option to make them two in a row. This is handy mostly for images in portrait format, don't use it if just one image in landscape is used.
- Effects - Available effects for in and out animations are: left, right, top, bottom, up, down
- Autoplay - Check for autoplay, hovering the slide will stop the autoplay.
- Interval - animation speed in milliseconds.
- Text - Available text options for each slide.
- URL - Enter values as so: http://example.com
New in version 2.0:
- Containers: enable / disable the default content containers (titles, descriptions and buttons)
- Bric container: enable the custom bric container